More than half of our professional staff have been with the company for over 10 years which gives us exceptional continuity of care and the ability to develop lasting relationships with our patients.More info
We can supply everything from the latest designer frames to top quality traditional or budget styles, and with a comprehensive selection of frames on display we're sure that we can find the right look for you.More info
Contact lenses are a popular and convenient alternative to spectacles either for occasional social or sporting activities or as the main form of vision correction.More info
Bring a friend...
Bring a friend and you can both choose one of these four great lens upgrades for just £1
- Thin 1.6 Lenses
- Transitions Lenses
- Trivex Lenses
- Reflection Free Coating
Click for more information
Half Price Second Pair
With many other opticians' offers on a second pair, to take advantage of the promotion you are loaded with restrictions such as having to purchase the two pair of spectacles at the same time, or only choosing the second pair from a restricted range of frames and lenses. Norville's Half Price Second Pair offer is very flexible. Whenever you purchase a new frame and lenses from any Norville practice you can take advantage of our Second Pair Half Price offer.
- Second pair can be purchased any time within six months of the first. The cheapest pair will be the discounted pair.
- Second pair need not be the same frame or lens type. Second pair could be from our Ice range of sunglasses meaning that you could get a pair of prescription sunspecs for as little as £37.50.
- You could have lenses put into your own frame at half price.
- Second pair must be of the same prescription.
- Second pair can be any frame except
- Safety or VDU spectacles
- Budget Range spectacles
- Sports spectacles
- Oakley or Adidas prescription sunspecs
- Prescription sports eyewear
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Try our dry eye products
Suffering with Dry Eye?
Dry Eye occurs when you produce fewer or poorer quality tears and are unable to maintain normal eye lubrication. Signs of Dry Eye include foreign body sensation, itching, burning or stinging, excessive watering, redness, ‘tired’ eyes and contact lens discomfort. Dry Eye is a complex condition that can benefit from careful management by a Dry Eye specialist. Please ask for more information at your local Norville Opticians×